3mo holding hands

3mo holding hands

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

15 months

Another milestone - they seem to be coming faster now! 

Jax had 5 days to hang out with his cousin's Scott and Austin last week.  In that time he decided that crawling was just not getting the job done anymore, and so he took on walking as his main mode of transportation.  He had so much fun with Scott and Austin - they are a blast to watch in action!

We had a few photo shoot's that week for Scott's 2 year pics and Austin's 3 month pics.  It made me shutter happy, so after his hair cut yesterday I decided it was time to have Jax's 15 month shoot.  Here are some of what I caught.










We see a lot of this expression around here.  I think it's his concentration face, although he does it often when he's told no, too.  He's a funny guy!

Jax had his 15 month well baby appointment yesterday and is in the 45% for weight, 75% for height, and 95% for head circumference.  He's healthy, he's active, and he's right on cue.  The nurses feigned shock when I told them he turns up his nose to veggies.  They told me that's normal and most kids go through it.  Makes me feel a little better about his lack of veggie consumption!

No comments:

Post a Comment