Holy cow time flies! Della is doing great and is just a treasure in
all of our lives! Jaxxon loves being a brother and tells me multiple
times a day how much he loves his sister. I'm sure his tune will change
when she can get to his toys and get them in her mouth!
Lets jump right into pics...
 |
| School pics! Jax's school does fall and spring pics and I'm always amazed at how much Jax changes in those few months! |
We had some family pictures taken in November:
 |
| I love how Jax is looking up to Brian... |
 |
| While Brian and I were trying to get ourselves and Della arranged Jax was hamming it up for Kate! |
 |
| This was how I celebrated the Royals World Series win. I was jumping for joy in my heart, but silent and still in my seat |
 |
| Jax decided he need to get started on his World Series dreams. |
While
the rest of the city was lining up to see the World Series Victory
Parade Jax, Della and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and took
a trip to the zoo.
 |
| In her Sunday best. |
On November 15 Jax and Della's newest cousin made his debut! Here is Dillon & Della's first meeting
 |
| And Jax and Dillon's first meeting. Jax was so sweet and gentle with him. |
 |
| Jax
came out of his room after nap/quiet time one day wearing a sun hat and
flip flops and said he was ready to go to the beach. Me too, buddy, me
too... |
 |
| Nana hosted a huge Thanksgiving, but she took time out to snuggle her two newest grand-babies. |
 |
| Dillon & Della helping set up for a party |
 |
| He wanted brownies with sprinkles for his birthday treats for school |
 |
| helping me decorate the tree |
 |
| He got all his babies snuggled in here. |
 |
| When you let a boy help frost his birthday cake! |
 |
| When I asked to take a birthday picture he asked if I would be in it with him. Sweet boy. |
 |
| enjoying his new birthday glider! |
 |
| and when its finally time for cake... he wants a banana instead |
We had a party at the bowling alley to celebrate Jax & Austin's birthdays
 |
| I love this picture of Jax & Tara! |
 |
| Katie sang Happy Birthday to Jax multiple times. He loved every minute of it! |
 |
| Dancing to the music between turns. |
 |
| Pretty proud of himself! |
 |
| Della & Dustin |
 |
| Della & Kylie |
 |
| So excited to finally meet Santa Clause! |
 |
| Jax give Santa multiple hugs that day. He was so excited! |
 |
| Trying to get a picture of all 5 kids is hard! |
 |
| Baby toots are funny |
 |
| Scott spent quite a bit of time snuggling Della. I took advantage. |
 |
| Jax's Christmas program. I didn't take a ton of pics - I chose to watch instead. Sorry, not sorry.;) |
 |
| Doesn't he just look so sweet & innocent!?! ha... |
 |
| played till she just couldn't play any more! |
 |
| Christmas
morning Jax came running into the living room and stopped to turn and
tell Della all about the toy Santa brought for her. It may be the last
time he pauses to get excited for Della's presents, but it was sweet. |
Christmas
afternoon we headed to Iowa and when I got home and went to review my
pics I realized I'd sat back while everyone else took pictures and I
didn't have many! Here is Jax at his Aunt Laura & Uncle Nick's
house Christmas night.
 |
| Della
found her feet a week or so before this, but this was the first time I
got a picture! (creepy how it looks like her foot comes right out of
her ribs...) |
 |
| 4 Generations |
 |
| Blue was at the kennel a long time. She was as happy to see him as he was her! |
 |
| Jax loved
playing out in the snow! And he played HARD! But he'd had a cough for a
couple of days and it started getting worse, so we ended up keeping him
inside - which he still holds against us. |
 |
| looking longingly out at the snow |
4
month pics! My mom took naked baby pics of us at 4 months, and we've
tried to keep the tradition alive, so Della & I had a little photo
shoot on her 4 month birthday.
 |
| I love this one... |
 |
| She's sitting up so well in her Bumbo! Especially for the first try! |
 |
| Uga Muga |
 |
| Whether they are coming up or not, those teeth are moving, and she will chew the end right off your finger if you let her! |
 |
| She loves playing naked at night before putting jammies on and she especially loves it if we turn the fireplace on a bit before! |
No comments:
Post a Comment