Last weekend we met our friend Kate for some 2 year pics and family pics. We were all a bit anxious 1) we were taking pictures of/with a 2 year old! 2) the weather was supposed to be beautiful, and have 40 mph winds (yikes) 3) we were taking pictures in an area of town that none of us really knew much about.
I was so thrilled when we left! Jax flirted with Kate & her camera for over an hour. He was happy and energetic and took better pictures than we could have hoped for! As we were walking a few blocks back to the car we got stopped by a train - up close and personal. He loved it! He hasn't stopped talking about choo choo's since!
Here are some of our favorites!
 |
| huh! There's my belly button! |
 |
| did you see it! |
 |
| There it is! |
I can't believe it's been almost 2 years... and I can't even express how proud I am of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment