3mo holding hands

3mo holding hands

Saturday, October 6, 2012

10 month pics

Grandma & Grandpa Michaelsen and Aunt Laura came down to visit us this weekend and we took a chance on this C-C-C-COLD Saturday and went to the pumpkin patch!  There were some serious squeals of delight as we pulled into the parking... field.  100% of these came from me. Jax couldn't really care less.  I had bundled him up in his coat and hat - but once we got out there I felt like the worst mom in the world because his pants were too short and I didn't have any mittens yet.  Anyway - I had a blast!  Jax was very studious and really taking it all in.  He wasn't too sure about sitting in the pumpkin patch, but somehow we convinced him to grin for the camera.

Enough chat - here are the pics!

Oh yeah - this isn't today.  It's just him being cute the other day while the painters were painting
 Before we left: his first time wearing shoes for more than 2 minutes.  He thought they were pretty cool!  Thanks for the Sperry's Lindsay!



Grandma Peg convincing him that it's okay to sit with the pumpkins


First hint at a smile...
 Okay - this is fun!


 I love this pic - Brian & Jax strolling through the pumpkin patch.

He's studying the tractor pulling the hay rack ride.  


Just a pretty display...
These pics and more can be printed off at this link

So - we had a good time - Jax took a LONG afternoon nap when we got home.  And even Brian was convinced that I have got to go shopping more often!    {hehehe...Mission accomplished!} 

I got a few new pics from Mom's phone after I posted the September post and there were some pics I just HAD to share.

This one is by far my favorite from the whole trip.  It just says it all...



These can be printed at this link

No comments:

Post a Comment